LVR-Niederrheinmuseum Wesel

The former "Krönermagazin" (grain depot) from the Wesel fortification citadel, which was constructed around 1830, serves as the museum building. While the cellar still has the historic room division with arches, new room units were created on the ground floor and upper floor. The visitor is greeted on the north side of the building by a spacious glass foyer with a museum shop, cafeteria and auditorium.

 

Events TouristInfomation: +49 (0)281 / 203 2622 Facebook Contact